AMPLIFIED’S DREAM TEAM
We believe that teenagers are not the church of tomorrow, but part of the church today. With this in mind, Amplified seeks to give students opportunities to make a difference today.
As a youth ministry, it is our inherent belief that “youth” should be ministering.
Ephesians 4:12 Urges us to “equip the saints for the work of the ministry”.
In response to God’s word, we equip and activate teenagers into ministry at several levels. Giving students the opportunity to make a difference for God and be used to see lives changed around them.
Amplified has two levels of leadership within the youth ministry that enables teenagers to serve, grow and live out his or her passion for Jesus Christ.
The First level of Leadership Students can serve on is Crew. Crew is a three month commitment that involves volunteering in an area of ministry you would like to serve in for three months every Wednesday from 6:00PM-9:00PM.
All students seeking to join Amplified Crew are expected to meet the following expectations:
1. Commit to three months of Amplified Dream Team Crew (Commitment begins the first Wednesday of the next month)
2. Arrive at 6:00 PM each Wednesday and meet in the Crystal room
3. Assist in the cleanup of Amplified each Wednesday (Ends at 9:00 PM)
4. Miss no more than one Wednesday service each month (unless extenuating circumstances arrive).
5. While serving on Crew, I commit to fulfill the Crew Character Commitment.
_____Love Jesus daily
_____Make biblical choices
_____Have pure relationships (with both genders)
The second Level is Dream Team Core.
Requirements for Dream Team Core applicants:
1. Applications turned in by Sunday, July 9th
2. Student must have completed Starting Point
3. Interview with an Amplified Pastor on Monday, July 10th or Thursday, July 13th between 2-5PM in the Forum Room.
4. Watch three Online Video Leadership Training Sessions prior to July 9th and complete the Fill-In for each teaching. (Fill-In’s must be turned in with your Application by July 9th)
Commitment to Dream Team Core includes:
1. Training Day is July 31st 6-9PM at Pastor Matt and Pastor Lynn’s house: 1460 Hauck Drive, San Jose
2. One Weekly Sunday Service and a Sunday Morning Class
3. Weekly Wednesday Leadership Meeting at 5:00pm in the Gym.
4. Watch monthly Amplified Leadership Training Video Blog and answer the appropriate questions.
5. Attend quarterly leadership training/meeting.
6. Turn in your signed contract on Wednesday, July 20th.
Year long commitment begins August 2nd, 2017 and ends August 1st, 2018
You can download the applications below to apply.
For any questions you may have please email us at: Youth@bethel.org