REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- Thriving and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Actively involved in a local church
- Graduated from High School or equivalent
- Completion of the admission requirements
CHECK LIST APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO BETHEL SCHOOL OF LEADERSHIP
The following must be completed and received before you are considered for acceptance into Bethel School of Leadership. Please be careful to turn in ALL components needed to apply to the Bethel School of Leadership.
- Bethel School of Leadership application must be turned in with a $50.00 nonrefundable deposit (deadline for Fall: June 15th, deadline for Spring: November 15th).
- Letter of Intent and essay (to be submitted with application and must be typed).
- Bethel School of Leadership Dating Guidelines must be read and signed (to be submitted with application).
- Pledge of Honor must be read and signed (to be submitted with Application).
- All letters of recommendation must be received before acceptance into the Bethel School of Leadership (All letters must be received prior to the application deadline).
- All official transcripts forwarded to Bethel School of Leadership.
BETHEL CHURCH OF SAN JOSE
Bethel School of Leadership
1201 South Winchester Blvd.
San Jose, CA 95128