- Thriving and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Actively involved in a local church
- Graduated from High School or equivalent
Tuition covers all BSL classes including books and travel throughout the school year (BSL tuition is separate from Northwest and/or college tuition).
- Pay the full $2,000 tuition prior to the start of the school year, or
- Make 8 monthly payments of $250 (due on the following: Sept 1, Oct 1, Nov 1, Dec 1, Jan 1, Feb 1, Mar 1, Apr 1).
ALL of the following must be completed and received before you are considered for acceptance into the Bethel School of Leadership. There is a $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- Personal Information
- Spouse Information (if applicable)
- Parental Information
- Home Church Information & Church Involvement
- Academic Information
- Employment & Financial Information
- Letter of Intent and Essay
- Dating Guidelines Agreement
- Pledge of Honor Agreement
- General Guidelines Agreement
- Pastoral Reference
- Personal Reference (completed by someone who is not related to you and 25 years or older)
- Tuition Payment Plan
- Admissions Interview
- All official academic transcripts forwarded to:
BETHEL CHURCH OF SAN JOSE
Bethel School of Leadership
1201 South Winchester Blvd.
San Jose, CA 95128