WHO WE ARE
Bethel Church is a family that believes the local church is a place where anyone can be welcomed home. We are moved by the work God has done and all that is to come.
What We Believe
At Bethel Church, we believe that God loves all people and that we can enter into a life changing relationship with Him through faith in Jesus Christ. Bethel exists because of Jesus and we strive to grow in His love, His wisdom, and His service. We are on an exciting faith journey and invite you to join the Bethel family.
We believe the Bible is God's Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
Bethel Core Values
- We Value God’s Word - We believe people are transformed by the living and enduring Word of God.
- We Value Courage - We believe life is filled with risk and adventure, therefore, we must courageously face each challenge with faith and perseverance.
- We Value Lost People - We believe people matter to God, so they ought to matter to us. Like Jesus we will go anywhere and do anything to bring people into relationship with God.
- We Value Growth - We believe that man was created with enormous potential and that growth in all areas of life is both natural and expected. We believe this growth occurs best in community.
- We Value Servanthood - We believe we are called to be spiritual contributors not spiritual consumers. The church does not exist for us. We are the church and we exist for the world.
- We Value Leadership - We believe that everything rises and falls on leadership, therefore, we must dedicate ourselves to the identification and development of leaders in all generations.
- We Value Prayer and Worship - We believe connecting with God through prayer and worship is essential; that is why our prayer meeting is our most important service of the week, and passionate praise is at the forefront of our gatherings.
- We Value Humor - We believe nothing is more fun than serving God with people you love. So, we will laugh hard, loud, and often.
We Are An Assemblies of God Church
Bethel Church is an Assemblies of God church and as such, we adhere to the 16 Fundamental Truths of The Assemblies of God. These tenants of faith are based on the truths found in God's Word, The Bible. Click below to read The Statements of Truth.